secret tech sauce talent
Secret Tech Sauce is not an app or piece of technology that can fix your talent problems. While apps are good we focus more on the mindset that is required to lead, listen and work with people. When there is discipline and good practices in place a company can identify its secret sauce to work.
Once people and leaders find their secret sauce they can be trusted to lead and do the work they want to do. Leaders will know they are doing what is right for the mission of the company and the people will feel comfortable telling the leaders what they think is right for the company. When people have discipline, know their process, they can apply technology to their work and have the freedom to dream big and take the actions needed to achieve their dreams.
Your work is unique and it is your company's talent that has the secret sauce. Let it be uncovered, managed and unleashed to perform.
Whether it is recruiting talent for your teams or building cutting-edge programs for your team to find talent, we focus on four areas:
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.
- New Interviewing Techniques.
- Using a Data approach when hiring.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) - Technology to cut out the transactional work of recruiting or routine candidate interactions.
DYK - Many companies are implementing new interview techniques - such as assessing candidate soft skills (63%), understanding candidate weaknesses (57%) and interviewer bias (42%). 2018 Top Global Trends in Recruiting - LinkedIn
Your culture is more than statements on a wall.
Talent Management is everything done to recruit, retain, develop, reward people at work. The only bad talent management strategy is no talent management strategy. We work with companies and focus on the following four areas:
- Performance Management -Goal Setting, Coaching and Performance Reviews.
- Defining and refining your culture.
- Change Management - Leading through times of change.
- Career development and Succession planning.
DYK - Nearly 80 percent of executives rated employee experience very important (42 percent) or important (38 percent), but only 22 percent reported that their companies were excellent at building a differentiated employee experience. 2017 Deloitte Human Capital Trends
With Employment Branding, we spend time with your employees who do the work and offer services in:
- Assessment and Audit of your current Talent Brand- metrics, recommendations - We map out the candidate experience.
- EVP - Employer Value Proposition and Talent Brand Playbook.
- Technology - What platforms should you exist on? Which ones to avoid?
- Content - Many companies are doing great things but do little to create content and showcase what they are doing. We shine the light and amplify the good work you are already doing.
DYK - “If candidates see positive employee and candidate experiences on review sites or in communication with peers, they feel more confident submitting their resume and making a career move.” Human Capital Institute & Wilson HCG's 2018 Fortune 500 Top 100 Employment Brand's Report
Artificial Intelligence (Machine/Deep Learning), IoT, ATS, Video, Text, Audio, Social Media, HRIS, etc. - All this technology impacts your people. We look at your technology through the lens of Human Capital and offer the following and customize each approach based on company phase and growth:
- Full Employee Life Cycle - Technology Assessment related to Human Capital.
- Ways to grow adoption and training of Human Capital technology and how it can be used to drive company strategy and goals.
- We recommend the right HR Technology for your business and where your business is going.